Sunday, October 8, 2017

A new city, a new state, a new start

I left this blog approximately five years ago, probably when I was searching for who I wanted and needed to be at that point in my life. I went through that phase two years later and two years after that. It's been several cycles and several journeys and so many questions -- from others, from myself -- but I've finally found my way back...to me.

As I settle into my new life in the Triangle, I'd love to share my film and foodie explorations with you all again. There's already been so much seen and eaten (and it's only been a month!), so I'll try to get caught up before too long. From what I can tell, the combination of Chapel Hill, Durham, and Raleigh will certainly keep me busy.

To be honest, the last time I felt this excited about a move was when I found my way to Philly -- and we all know how wonderful that adventure was. 😊

My next goal? 10 years in one spot. I hope I make it.

No comments: